jasioslawjasioslaw

Main Art Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Nerds can never love Nerds can never love

good work

Not only a smooth animation, but also a very good plot and a surprising ending !

Turd Eating Cat Turd Eating Cat

inspiring

you do made a finished concept for a badass retro game, that has it's own unique style ! i would pay a normal indie game price just to meet other characters from this universe !

Valentine's Day Special Valentine's Day Special

brilliant

It's a masterpiece of your psychodelic mind, but it's old and you know it, i was looking forward to see a new valentines day animation. I am a fan of saladfingers too, i admire your consequence in style and storytelling, but i must say that i even cannot publish it on facebook, because i don't want to be recognized as the weirdo among my friends, so we pass it through pm - and you not only produced it, but also distributed on the internet. RESPECT ! I think im not ready to accept my rotten dark side;)

Captain Planet Rampage Captain Planet Rampage

hilarious

I would love it, if you guys would make some other stuff with retro heroes, it has been a pleasure for me to watch this animation. I've been a fan of cp as a kid, and that made my day, btw. the animaton is fluent and well organized!

Sexual-Lobster responds:

the only other series i've watched a lot in my life is ducktales and dragonball z, and i'm not sure that i'd tackle something i don't have fond memories of.